PART I (one point each)
1-5 B, D, A, B, C, 6-10 D, C, C, B, A 11-15 D, A, B, B, B, 16-20 B, A, C, A, A,
21-25 B, A, B, B, C, 26-30 A, C, D, D, C,
PART II (two points each)
31-35 A, C, A, D, B, 36-40 C, D, A, B, C,
41-45 A, C, B, D, A,
PART III (one point each)
46-50 A, B, C, B, D, 51-55 A, C, B, B, A,
PART IV (one point each)
56-60 D, C, C, C, A, 61-65 D, B, C, A, D,
PART V (two points each sentence)
Part Five Translation (翻译) 20%
Section A Translate the following into English.
66. A child learning to talk does not learn by being corrected all the time.
67. The village is named after the high mountain that stands in front of it.
68. As far as we students are concerned, the arrangement is satisfactory.
69. While David loves his daughter, he is strict with her.
70. Johnny has outgrown the fear of staying at home alone.
Section B Translate the following into Chinese.